Monday, December 28, 2009

My New Year's Wishes

These are my wishes for you (and me) in the coming New Year:

May you find time for all that calls to your heart.

May you discover new ways to care for your body and soul.

May you read something that changes you.

May you be compelled to offer more than just good intentions to your community, your world, and your family.

May you make time for quiet.

May you appreciate all that you have.

May you feel contentment.

May you know that you are loved.

May you do the best you can and be proud of it.

May you be able to hear “the other side”.

And may you be open to everything this world will offer you.

I wish you many blessings for the New Year. Thanks for reading. I am honored.

I’ll write again in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cara! It gave me chills. Love you. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wishes... I'm printing out and posting for a year long reminder! So very proud to be called your friend.

    ReplyDelete